Interested in getting your SUP instructors certificate? Well the MSC is planning to host the instructors course on the weekend of 1st – 2nd February 2014. In order for the course to go ahead we need TEN people to attend. So if you’re interested please contact the club at email@example.com
This two day course covers all aspects of teaching this fast growing sport safely and includes the Community Lifesaving Award.
Heres what you need to know:
- the course runs for 2 days (1 & 2nd Feb 2014) and will be held in the Mana area.
- You will need a current First Aid at Work Certificate for full accreditation (but you can get this after the course).
- In order to be fully qualified you need to have a current First Aid certificate – but you can do this bit after the course.
- The course costs $500 per person and includes all manuals
- You will be required to bring your own SUP Board and Paddle.
- You must be a competent Stand Up Paddleboarder as you will have to undertake a competency skills test during the course.
- If we can get 10 people interested – we will confirm with everyone who has registered interest all the where, when and how details closer to the date.